GREEN NOTE: "Due to the ongoing situation with the pandemic, we will be extending our covid safety measures until further notice. We are very happy to be offering live music again. However, we don’t feel that to run Green Note with absolutely no restrictions would be the most sensible, conscientious thing we could be doing at this point.
We will be continuing with the following safety measures:
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
– We will be reducing the capacity of our shows to approximately 75%- 80% of full cap.
– We request that you wear a mask when moving around the venue and when not eating/drinking.
– We would also request that you do a lateral flow Covid test within 24 hours before attending the venue, even if you are vaccinated (these can be ordered free of charge from here or are given out at many local pharmacies).
– If you are feeling unwell we ask that you please stay at home.
– We will be performing temperature checks on the door and requesting hand sanitisation on entry.
– We have had new air conditioning units installed, as well as UVC virus killing air filters, so as to maximise ventilation.
– We have adapted our returns policy during the pandemic and will do our best to accommodate specific needs.If you have any concerns about attending a show for which you already have tickets, please contact us and we can discuss your options.
– For the time being, we won’t be selling tickets on the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance through our website (or in advance in person at the venue)"